Skip to product information
1 of 3

The Derma Co

The Derma Co 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum with 1% Alpha Arbutin & Niacinamide - 30 ml Treats Dark Spots & Pigmentation

The Derma Co 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum with 1% Alpha Arbutin & Niacinamide - 30 ml Treats Dark Spots & Pigmentation

4 Offers Available

GET EXTRA 5% OFF - Buy Any 2 Products

GET EXTRA 10% OFF - Buy Any 3 Products

GET EXTRA 5% OFF - On Prepaid Orders

Best Deals in India - Click Here To View All Products

Regular price Rs. 394.00
Regular price Rs. 499.00 Sale price Rs. 394.00
-21% OFF Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

It’s time to treat pigmentation and make way for clear skin with 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum. Kojic Acid is derived from fermented rice & certain type of mushrooms, this protective antioxidant brightens skin & neutralizes the damage caused due to pollution, UV rays, smoke, and toxic chemical elements. Go #FilterFree with 2% Kojic Acid Serum loaded with 1% Alpha Arbutin that efficiently helps in fading dark spots. The power of 1% Alpha Arbutin works towards controlling the production of Melanin (a pigment that creates skin color). The derma co kojic acid serum is power-packed combination of 2% Kojic Acid and 1% Alpha Arbutin work together to act quicker on absorbing well into the skin

Ingredients

How To Use

FAQ

  • 100% Authentic Products
  • Easy Return Policy
  • Free Shipping Above Rs.298/-
View full details

Recently Viewed